Hack to buy rental properties with little money #utahrealestate #realestateinvesting

Share this & earn $10
Published at : February 28, 2023

If I could go back in time, I would have bought sooner. I wouldn’t have worried about where we were going to be or where we were going to end up. I wouldn’t have worried about buying our “dream” home until much later. I would have bought as soon as we could have, lived there for a year or 2 and then turned that home into a rental and bought something else. I would have done this over and over again, getting a slightly bigger home each time and building a rental property portfolio one house at a time.

We bought later than I would have liked and already had kids and dogs by the time we bought. We didn’t want to keep moving and jumping around with a family already established. But had I started younger, this is what I would have done to build up a stack of rentals.

As it is now, if we’re buying rental properties we have to have a large down payment, but doing it this way allows for a much smaller down payment, which is a key benefit.

#utahrealestate #utahmortgage #realestateinvesting #realestate #mortgagetips #socialmediamarketing #firsttimehomebuyer #realestatehacks Hack to buy rental properties with little money #utahrealestate #realestateinvesting
rentalpropertieslittle